Looking for a quality cell phone tracker to track your kid’s smartphone? Then, there are many options. You need to choose the best one. We’d advise you to choose Hoverwatch.
Why is it a phone tracker application? Maybe there are others? Hoverwatch is a highly effective application for tracking cell phones. Parents find it highly useful thanks to its features like the ability to control kid’s smartphones by monitoring the phone or blocking the numbers parents think objectionable and many more other useful features. We present here a little more detail about the Hoverwatch cell phone tracker app.
What types of phone trackers exist?
There’re different kinds of cell phone tracking apps. They’re meant for different purposes. A few of them are free, some are priced rate low price and a few are pricey.
All apps use GPS technology to locate devices. Of course, there is a little different in their operation – the way they operate.
For example, a few apps bring you the coordinates of the locations when you request. This is useful in case your cell has been lost or stolen.
There are also apps that can enable you to see the location of the device on a map. Such apps are integrated with map locating websites.
To search, you need to log on to the Internet and open the map and start searching. You will get the precise location of the cell phone and the person using it.
Note that if you use a free cell phone tracker, there are a few limitations and drawbacks. You may not know how such apps work before you start using them.
The software that works in the apps is not of equal quality in all apps.
Another more important factor to consider is the power the app consumes. You should avoid apps that drain your cell phone battery.
Another limitation is the person who you track should have the same app as you use. Of course, it may not be a problem if the phones use the same OS.
The phone tracker installed on an Android fails to track a target phone if it happens to be an iPhone. The converse is true as well.
Why Do You Need to use Hoverwatch?
Hoverwatch is a potent cell phone tracker in the hands of parents to control children’s smartphones.
Parents can monitor phones on a real-time basis and block phone contacts so they can lock the phone.
Parents can fix the way kids should use their smartphones.
Thus, Hoverwatch allows parents to have complete control over their kids’ smartphones.
What features does the Hoverwatch have?
The prominent feature of the Hoverwatch is that it enables parents to control their kids’ smartphones on a real-time basis.
It’ll enable you to view logs using any computer.
Here are a few more details:
- Parents can read the contents of text messages sent and received on kids’ smartphones. Even if they’re deleted, you will have all the messages on your web control panel.
- All the messages sent & received on the target iPhone can be read by you.
- It furnishes the web browsing history of a kid’s phone browser.
- Gets the URLs of all the websites visited.
- Parents can know all other outgoing and incoming calls as well as the duration of each call.
- It allows you to secretly track the smartphone. Therefore, you know where your kid is.
- Google Maps provides the links to GPS locations. The information can be obtained not only from the location of the phone but the surroundings as well.
- It can enable you to view all the email messages both outgoing and incoming.
- Online photos and videos
- Furnishes the videos and photos made on the target phone.
New apps installed
- Check what new apps are installed and what they have been used for on your on target phone.
- Access to all the messages received and sent by WhatsApp on the target phone.
- For each event on the calendar, the time, date, and locations are recorded. You will get all the details to your web account.
Alerts on different issues
- Parents can get alerts on different things that are considered to be objectionable. You will get a copy of any SMS containing keywords you set. For example, if your kid sent or received an SMS containing p**n, you will be notified.
- Alerts on intrusion, profanity, and geofencing.
- May get custom alerts if you so desire.
- Get an alert containing profanity received in an email or text message.
- Hoverwatch has diverse filter applications useful for monitoring the target smartphone. Setting restrictions on time used, applications, websites, filters as you need or custom filtering is possible.
- Target phone is automatically locked for a certain time each day.
The app has an anti-abduction feature
With this, the path of your kid’s smartphone via Google maps and the street can be viewed. Take snapshots from the camera remotely and record all the surroundings of the phone
The new version of the app allows you to make to bring any changes remotely to the target phone using your control panel.
- The price will be $24.95 per month per device.
- Avail money-back guarantee if the app fails to work.
- Downloading and installing is easy – it takes just 10 to 20 minutes.
- Use the service for up to 25 devices.
You have the option to choose from three tariff plans.
|Devices||1 Device||5 Devices||25 Devices|
For personal use, the price will be $24.95 per month per device. If you buy a year’s subscription, the price of the month will be $8.32.
I think you sometimes pay more for breakfast, so this price is quite acceptable for such a convenient service.
Conclusions and results
Hoverwatch is the best cell phone tracker app for parental control. By the app, you will have every detail of the target phone in your control panel.
The app will stay concealed in your kids’ phones and it will monitor the activities performed without their cognizance.
With Hoverwatch installed on your kid’s smartphone, you will have peace of mind because you know where your kid is and what they are doing online on a real-time basis.
You will also get alerts if anything that is fishy is committed on the target phone.
This helps you take immediate action and thus protect your kids from all the evil effects of the Internet.
Hoverwatch is, therefore, the best cell phone tracker for parents.
2 Comments on “What is a phone tracker and how it works”
Just wonder if the GPS tracker will work if the child will turn off her location on the phone?
Of course, such programs can determine the location by information from the mobile network when GPS is turned off.